ganesh chaturthi decoration
decoration of ganesh chaturthi
ganesh chaturthi decorations
decorations for ganesh chaturthi
ganesh chaturthi decoration ideas
ganesh chaturthi decoration at home
Ganesh Chaturthi is also known as Vinayaka Chaturthi or Vinayaka Chavithi falls in the month of Bhadrapada, generally between August and September, and lasts for 10 days. This festival marks the .....
birth of Lord Ganesha and is a grand celebration in Maharashtra followed by Karnataka, Tamil Nadu and Andhra Pradesh.
Ganesha, the son of Lord Shiva and Parvati, is the god of wisdom and prosperity and is invoked before the beginning of any auspicious work by the Hindus. It is believed that for the fulfillment of one's desires, his blessing is absolutely necessary. This Ganesh Chaturthi decorate your pooja room or puja ghar with these decoration ideas.
Pooja room decoration ideas for Ganesh Chaturthi:1. The northeast corner of the house is associated with bringing prosperity and happiness. Select the northeast corner of your house which is clean and calm.
2. A day before the Vinayaka Chaturthi festival commences, clean the house and sprinkle ganga water especially in he place where the idol is to be placed to attain the sense of purity.
3. Set a background by covering the walls with green, pale white, red and yellow colored craft papers or curtains for the pooja room decoration. Ideally green is the related color of Ganesha so decorate puja ghar for Ganesh Chaturthi for with a green and yellow theme to make it look attractive and traditional.
4. Place a red carpet or cloth piece on the floor and then keep a wooden or brass shrine on the floor.
5. Cover the shrine with a velvet red or pink colored cloth and put diyas (oil lamps) to cover the corners of the shrine and make it look bright.
6. Decorate the walls with lighting or place diyas to lighten the pooja room decoration after sunset.
7. Place the idol of Lord Ganesha and kalash on the shrine and cover the empty spaces with flower petals, beads and shells.
8. Keep the fruits and flowers in one side and diya and incense sticks on the other. Spray some room freshener or light incense sticks to build a spiritual and pure ambiance.
9. Decorate the puja thali with a red colored cloth piece as a base and then cover place kumkum, chawal, flowers, sweets as prasad and kapur.
10. Decorate the Ganesha idol with garland. Flowers and clothes to make it look more attractive.